Friday, February 22, 2008

My new family...

I'm not talking of an immediate family or whatsoever, but a new set of friends which serves as my constant companion everyday for 1 and a half month now. I've been engaged on a very extensive training with Unilab particularly with Westmont Pharmaceuticals for almost 2 months now, and this is the hardest training I ever experienced. But in terms of return of investment, I believe it will be millions and millions of payback for my hardwork and effort. Imagine, I've been travelling everyday for almost 3 1/2 hrs, 1 1/2 in the morning from Las Piñas to Greenhills and then 2hrs at night from Greenhills to Las Piñas, plus the fact that we are undergoing a very hectic and stressful training for 8 hrs or more everyday.

But then, I consider this a nurturing and happy experience because we also have good times, that is after our quizzes and 3hr-long finalexam...hehe.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took after a stressful exam....

with dindin and omae :)
and this is our batch's picture with sir Jimmy and Doc Boni... ang ang mga ever makulit na boys... me and omae...

No comments: