Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new career...

If you knew me pretty well this is not new to you anymore...I have a new career that I really want to pursue...well, this is my 5th job but then I want to say that this should be the last 'coz this company is ver nice and not to mention a leading company in their industry. And I don't want to say completelyand for sure that I am already "IN" but then I am still on a very extensive training which makes my head burst everyday...I am very positive in everything but I just don't want to be overconfident that I can surpass everything but I always pray that I should pass this training because if not all effortswill be wasted.

Hard work and effort, that is the only thing I am giving out for the past 3 weeks now, but it's fun 'coz i get to meet a lot of people and learna lot of things...as in literally A LOT!!!

Too much with that, it's our most awaited call since last year... its UNILAB.
Bry and I have been waiting for their call since december of last year and I am so happy when they called me last january 7 to report the next day for exam and a series of interviews that extended for 2 days pa. I am searching for myself for the last years on what career should I pursue, I've been working inside an office for the past 4 years now and I can't get the job satisfaction I want so I realized that it might be a field job that I will excell in to. And I am already feeling it, I amvery excited to work in this company that's why I am giving my very best to pass this training.

The sad part of it, I left my job at HSBC with a bad exit. I don't mean to, believe me...I just want this job badly and I have no choice but toresign immediately and I'm sorry if I wasn't able to report to work even once nor talk to my managers personally, I promise the time is near and I will air my side and talk to you guys personally and clear everything.

There...am getting ready for work tom.... ciao!

No comments: