Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas and everything!!!


Chistmas is over, sad :( pero syempre memories will always stay. This year we I celebrated christmas with family, of course bryan, and my friends here and abroad who came home for the holidays. It was fun, of course given the fact na happy ang ambience pag christmas. My last day at work was dec 20, then I was on leave na to attend to special events (special events daw o) like family and friends reunions and christmas parties as well, and then on xmas eve we just went to mass and then after noche buena ift giving with bry's family fun fun fun!!! And then we had coffee with friends after....
my mom and dad...
with mah baby...sweet :)






























On christmas day, we had a party at my lolo's place on my mom's side, bry was also with us, after that we just went to bry's place naman to celebrate with her family as well...

No comments: