Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anne and JayR's wedding

Last Jan 5, my dear friend anne and her other half jayr tied the knot at a church in Pasig (sorry anne i forgot the name of the church hehe) and held their reception at Makati Sports Club. I am so happy Bry accompanied me because it will also be the first timemy SF friends will meet my fiance.
We picked up Liapot at Manila Pen at 1pm and then we headed to Pasig already with the guide of the useful map anne provided together with their beautiful invitation. When we got there of course the first thing we did was to take pictures of everyone hehe.

Their wedding was so solemn and romantic not to mention very emotional...I even cried when Anne was already walking down the aisle...haha

And then at the reception, we were assigned to the table near the cake and near the stage...(anne really knows what we want) hehe...the venue was very nice transformed into a very nice reception venue with butterflies around, swags an spotlights and the food was good too!!! I Love the prichon!!! Of course the picture picture won't be be out of the agenda haha...

After that we asked anne to go with us for our traditional coffee tambay...hehe joke!!!

We had coffee at Starbucks in Macapagal....uminom pala muna kami konti...hehe
here are the pics...
syempre picture muna...
me and my baby...bry, me, ate marie and aubrey
the groom : JayR
potpot...namimilit magpapicture
the bride : Anne... si bry kumuha nyan...pwede ng prof photographer...
sweet kiss...
the friends...nasa taas ako...

finally...SF reunited at Anne and JayR's wedding...

No comments: