Monday, September 24, 2007

The excitement of informing our friends

After we have booked the venue, that was only the time that we had the guts to announce it to our friends. We're very excited, Bry informed his friends separately and with his style, while I informed Anne first because we can relate to each other because she is getting married by January, and then I texted Lia, my bestfriend in Korea, and then my officemates because they are the only one whom I always hang out with, and then my close friends...some of them I texted and some of them I messaged in Friendster.

Their reaction was: "Sa Wakas! After 10 years!"

It was fun because some of my friends are asking about everything, what's the motif? etc..etc...
And it really made me excited and it made me decide as well to create a blog so that they don't have to ask me again and again. And again this blog is under the influence of Anne again...hehe nawili kasi ako tumambay sa blog nila ni jayR eh...thanks anne...

There.

No comments: