Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Wedding Gown

OMG! I know! It has been a long time since I last posted, but yeah give justice to me, I'm in a toxic mode for like 4 months now with work and wedding preps on weekend. Alright, so just to share my latest accomplishments, We booked my gown designer already and our church flosrist. It has been a long decision process for the two of us because we are also considering other options, but then of course we decided to get the best in our taste and a quality supplier.

Alright let's start with my designer and will do another post for my florist.

Her name is Jazel Sy, a young fashionista, just about my age ('coz I'm young!), her shop is located in Paco, Manila just along Quirino Avenue. I first knew of Jazel Sy Fashion Shop at the Wedding Expo in PICC last March (I think?) and then we visited her shop last April and we liked the way her shop looks like, specially my future MIL, and we instantly like her designs! Very modern and unique!

Just leave the sketch with me this time, I will be posting it if it's already final, because we are still deciding on the final details of my gown, but definitely it will be more on beads and some accents 'coz I'm a bead person :)

Price? Let's not talk about it. haha!!!
Rapport? OMG! We instantly clicked!!! Jazel is so amazing...and beautiful!!!

Anyways guys just wait for my next post with the sketch of my gown...surprise!!!

Chill Out!

No comments: