Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fernbrook Update 12-03-07

I got this from a photographer's multiply site...I'm sorry I have to grab it because I am really looking for vandolf's wedding pics for days now, not for showbiz thingy but to see how they made the place up for a big time wedding like this...

and all I can say was WOW!


from my last update I didn't envisioned it to be like this after 2days??? I like it!!!

this is the entrance...

byzantine gardens 1 and 2...vandolph-jenny reception as per the photographer's caption..."enchanting" the red carpet entrance of vandolf-jenny wedding... all these pics was taken last dec 3, vandolph and jenny's wedding...i think they were supposed to have the ceremony at the basilica but they moved the ceremony at st. james church in Ayala Alabang, I know the church was already usable bec they held a wedding there last dec 1, but then maybe the couple wants to have a perfect ceremony...I also saw the video last saturday at startalk...(showbiz) hehe...buti na lang they moved it at st. james dami kasing VIP guests...

There.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy ang ganda ganda.. magkano kaya dito? im getting married din early next year.. and im still chekin out other venues.. pero ang ganda talaga nito.

Unknown said...

I'm also scouting for a wedding venue, how much ba d2? pls help po