Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fernbrook Update 11-23-07

Hay...here are the latest pics of Fernbrook...that was taken nov23 at 3pm, I know they are really working nonstop to finish it on time...but then cguro the time is not enough lang...

Weddings at Work was supposed to hold their Xmas party at Fernbrook on that same date but they moved it to Fernwood...you know why...we can't have a party in this kind of situation...I just can't imagine how the 1st wedding on nov30 will look like...kawawa naman yun if I were them move to fernwood na lang yun eh if accessible...it's not nice kasi for pictures and for a wedding...under construction pa rin kasi...although there are some improvements na, there are glass walls na...dome...nad makikita mo na din church and victorian garden before kasi super bare pa talaga...

I am not sure if the blessing of the mini basilica will push through on the 30th...but then I am just waiting for a txt messagefrom lovely if its canncelled or not...

Pero its really nice...I love the place...ganito pa lang itsura nya pero you can see that it will turn out really beautiful....I cant wait to see it fully furnished...

No comments: