Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wedding Theme

It's been a while since I started thinking of a theme for a December wedding. I can't think of one, aside from "Christmas" of course, and it fits our motif as well, "Deep red".

But then, something slipped into my mind when I remembered that we will be having butterfly release after the ceremony, and we are also planning to put wings on our flower girl's gowns since we will have our wedding at Fernbrook Gardens I thought of "A Fantasy Wedding" theme.

Another one that I thought of was "A decade of love", but the problem is I'm not sure on how to incorporate the theme into our wedding. That's why I need your help guys...please help me decide...and if you have suggestions for other themes just put a comment on this posts or on the chatbox. Please help me by voting on the poll.

By the way, I will also start to create our "Save the Date" card, that is why I need to decide on a theme.

Thanks guys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.